In my 19 years of teaching swimming, I was very frustrated with myself. I was result focused, so I constantly pressured myself to deliver results quickly.
Parents of my students were also in the same direction, wanting their children to chase for a swimming certification.
The kids felt pressured too. Their motor skills are still developing, so it took them awhile to learn the correct stroke technique. But because of the pressure from the parents and me, many lost interest in swimming.
Why Learn To Swim With Us?
- We follow the SwimSafer and Singapore Swimming Proficiency Awards (SSPA) program. Our coaches are certified to teach the syllabus.
- We place high emphasis on your safety in the water.
- We give you full attention regardless of class size.
- We adapt the lesson progression based on your learning ability.
- We don't rush on skill development, because we strongly believe that cognitive development comes with age and practice.
- We put huge focus on making swimming your life-long skill.
- Our lessons are focused and task-oriented to maximise time.